Wednesday, March 07, 2012

the stiletto effect

I'm over the moon at the ressurection of the stiletto heel. After what has been a good few years of stomping around in our block, wedge, platform, humungous slabs of shoes, the time has come for a breath of fresh air, and femininity. I must admit I think I've taken for granted my nights out from dusk til dawn in my oh-so-comfortable wedges - where the ample amount of platform compensates for the fact that the heel gradient is actually not that steep - genius! Anyway, mothers everywhere can start worrying about the timber floors being marked all over again with the rebirth of the stiletto. My most recent take on the trend was a purchase of the much-blogged-about Tony Bianco Karissa shoes (sported by the likes of the lovely Jessica Stein at tuulavintage), a nice subtle re-take of the Alexander Wang Fabiana's, and earlier on, Celine's debut of the strappy sandal. So 90s, and it never looked so good! 






No comments:

Post a Comment