Sunday, April 17, 2011

daisy chain

I apologise for the unoriginality of this post, as Shakuhachi is not exactly an unfamiliar brand to many these days but I just had to share my love of this dress. For those who need a little getting-up-to-speed, Shakuhachi are an Indonesian brand and since their inception in 2000 have accumulated quite a following. Their newest collection Shoot Me! incorporates an array of great textures like leather, lace, draped silks and mesh embroidery with equally great colours (jewel greens and coppers, etc.) and shapes.

This bell-sleeve daisy chain dress is a complete stand-out for me, I've wanted something completely sheer like this for a long time (despite this it does come with a slip, which would probably need to be worn if you didn't want to attract too much unwanted attention!) 

Go check out the rest of the collection, I'm also quite partial to the maxi dresses, macrame fringe dresses and some of the drapey blazers.

No comments:

Post a Comment